Are you on the hunt for a new vegetarian pasta option? Look no further! You can use Tofutti Garden Veggie Better Than Cream Cheese to create your own delicious version of our Veggie Pasta Primavera recipe.
· 1 pkg linguine or fettucine, uncooked
· 1 10 oz bag baby spinach leaves
· 1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced
· 1 medium yellow pepper, thinly slices
· 1 8 oz jar sliced mushrooms, drained
· 1 8 oz container Tofutti Garden Veggie Better Than Cream Cheese®
· ½ cup soy milk
· 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Add spinach, peppers and mushrooms to the cooking water for the last 5 minutes of preparation. Remove the pasta mixture from the pan and drain.
2. Add Tofutti cream cheese spread and milk to the pan. Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally until cream cheese is completely melted and the mixture is well blended.
3. Return pasta mixture to the pan.
4. Add in basil, and mix lightly.